|07.01.2011 - Ayala Cinema and Nokia Philippines wants you to win the Nokia X7 mobile phone via their Photo Contest.|
Before you watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon drop by the Nokia booth, where there's a display stand of the movie as well as the "screen" of the Nokia X7. This is where you take a photo of your other friends.
You just take a group photo of 7 of your friends near the standee in Glorietta, Greenbelt or Trinoma, and you'll get a chance to win the Nokia X7!
The most awesome photo submission wins the exclusive phone from Nokia!
Further Mechanics will give you an idea how to join their contest...
01. The contest is open to all residents of Metro Manila.
02. Submission period starts on June 28, 2011 and ends on July 13, 2011.
03. Participants should take a group shot of seven (7) with the Transformers 3 standee and email their photo to email@example.com email account along with their full name, birthday, mobile number, and complete mailing address.
04. Transformer 3 standees can be found in Ayala Cinemas: Glorietta, Greenbelt, and Trinoma.
05. Criteria for selecting the winning photo:
06. Winning photo will be chosen printed out and judged at the Nokia Philippines office, 40th floor Philamlife Tower, Paseo de Roxas corner Ayala Ave., Makati at 3:00pm on July 15, 2011 in the presence of a DTI Representative.
07. The seven (7) winning members will receive one (1) Nokia X7 each.
08. Winners will be notified via registered mail about the prize and the redemption details. They will also be contacted by a Wunderman Philippines representative thru their mobile numbers.
09. Winning photo will be announced on Nokia Philippines’ firstname.lastname@example.org page.
10. The prizes must be claimed at the Wunderman Philippines Office, 9/F Marajo Tower, 312 26th Street cor. 4th Ave., Bonifacio Global City from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mondays to Fridays.
11. To claim the prizes, winner must present the following:
**Registered notification letter from Wunderman Philippines / Nokia Philippines
**One (1) valid ID with picture or birth certificate of the winner.
**In case the participant will not be able to claim the prize, he can have a representative come to the Wunderman office for prize pickup.
**The winner’s representative must present a valid ID (Philippine passport, driver’s license, valid ID with picture, etc.) and an authorization letter from the winner along with the winner’s valid ID.
12. Period of redemption shall be within 60 days from receipt of registered notification. If not claimed within the given period, the prize shall be forfeited in favor of the sponsor prior to DTI approval.
13. 20% tax for the prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by Nokia Philippines.
Full details of the contest can also be found HERE!